Apply to Judge
Judging at the Australian Customer Experience Awards 2018 is a great way to share your knowledge and experience. At the same time you, will have the opportunity to hear customer experience initiatives from all types of industries, enhance your profile, network and celebrate with the Finalists and Winners!
” As former President of the Australian Customer Service Awards, I was fortunate to see the benefits and networking opportunities afforded our exclusive judging panels. Not only were they able to catch up with key figures in the CX world, our judges enjoy the opportunity to read, score online and meet the finalists was hugely rewarding” Richard Prowse Chairman CXlence Pty Ltd.
As a Judge your role is to:
- Hear first-hand from other professionals (in your judging category) representing a range of organisations, from blue chip to start-up, sharing some of the latest ideas about delivering great customer experience
- Use your knowledge and experience to assess entries both online and from face to face presentations – giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and clarify important elements
- Provide scores and written comments to entrants – which go on to make up part of their feedback reports, helping them continuously improve their customer experience
Being a Judge enables you to:
- Enhance your credibility – both from your presence at the Awards and from the inclusion of your role in your CV
- Network with other business leaders
- Build your personal profile – your profile will be published on the Awards “Meet our Judges” webpage and in the Awards brochure, positioning you as a key player in customer experience
- Receive an Awards “Judge Logo” for use as a marketing tool, for example in your email signature and social media profiles, to promote your role as a Judge at the Awards.
What Do I Need to Qualify as a Judge?
We are looking for a diverse team of Judges with a range of knowledge, skills, and experience to provide category judging panels with a robust mix of customer experience and business expertise.
- Have knowledge, skills and/or experience in customer experience.
- Have substantial business experience.
- Hold a relevant business qualification or belong to a relevant academic establishment e.g. a business school.
- Have judged at business awards before.
- Have a passion for the delivery of exceptional customer experience.
There is a fee of $275 +GST (Per Annum) for judging at these Awards. This fee enables you to access the following:
- A free ticket to the Gala Dinner and Awards ceremony to the Value of $250
- The Awards Judge Logo to use on your business stationery, social media profiles and website/blog
- Inclusion of a Judge personal profile and company logo on the Awards Meet Our Judges webpage
- the opportunity to network at the Awards ceremony
So, if this sounds like you, please send in your CV/profile to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply to be a judge at the inaugural Australian Customer Experience Awards 2018.